Lord help me to remember the lessons I have learned (and apply them to my life daily):
*I can do all things through You who give me strength--Phil 4:13
*Things are easier when I focus on You rather than the circumstance--Phil 4:8
*To give thanks for the "little" that I really need, even when my desires make me crave a lot--1 Thes 5:18
*You supply what I need...not what I want--Phil 4:19
*I can resist temptation all around me in this world with Your help--1 Cor 10:13
*I cannot hide "sneaking cookies from the garage freezer" (or anything else) from You--Ps 139
*I can be in the world and not of it--John 17:15-18
*My worth and true satisfaction come from You alone--Lam 3:24
*You can do more in my life than I give You credit for being capable of--Eph 3:20
*Sometimes what is best for me may not be what seems to be the most appealing--James 1:2-16
*PRAY, PRAY, PRAY...you are ALWAYS there for me--I Thes 5:17, Deut 31:6
1 comment:
Love this encouragement and these verses...so good. Thank you.
Post a Comment