Monday, August 22, 2011

Camping Pics, 2011

My God is so great, so strong and so mighty...there's nothing my God cannot do.
Fire Trance

Aubree. Isaac saw this picture and said, "She is so beautiful."

Chris has not had a bowl is cereal in all the years I have known him. He actually asked for a bowl when he saw the Coco Pops. Who knew?

The group...John was tired

Abigail and Kayla


Fun with Bethany. She had "boat" races with the kids as they each dropped clovers into the water.




Isaac and Johnny worked really hard...haunted house "trap" for their sisters...or bad guys...

How the girls spent most of the day at camp

"Mom, why won't the girls go in our trap?" and "We need another bungee!"

"Grrrr...I am holding up the mountain!"

Chris always views things a little different than the rest of us. :)

"Do we REALLY live here?"

I showed Abigail Daddy's view of the waterfall

2 comments:

The Somerville Four said...

I am so glad you included more pictures. What a beautiful location!! I am holding my breath till we take off for Laguna next Friday. It is the ultimate place of peace for me. One day I WILL live there!!! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Kara Chupp said...

I love this! LOVE the haunted house trap...for bad guys...or...um...sisters :)