Okay, so we laugh at our son who gets very shy and awkward around a cute, sweet girl at church. It is really sweet and we are prepping him on how to treat ladies (like holding the door or pointing out something nice he notices about them...he is getting really good at buttering up him mom with charming compliments, by the way).
So tonight, when he got back from AWANAS (his little Bible club) tonight, he mentions yet another girl that caught his attention:
Isaac: I played with Jessie tonight.
Us: Oh really, is he nice?
Isaac: No...Jessie is a girl.
Us: Oh, does she like trains?
Isaac: I don't know, but she sang her Bible verse tonight.
Us:Does she have a pretty voice?
Isaac: Yes.
Us: That's great.
Isaac:Yeah, but she likes Johnny (which is his best buddy who also likes the first girl mentioned in this story).
Us:Really? How do you know that she likes Johnny?
Isaac: Because she was talking to him a while ago.
The conversation went on after that where Isaac elaborated about how Jessie had on purple pants and cute bows in her hair and also noticed that his first love (the other girl in the love square) wore shoes with sparkles on them. With that, I figured that Isaac just might have attention to detail/what people wear, so I asked him, "Isaac, what did Johnny wear tonight?" After thinking about it for a moment, he replied, "Uh, I don't know." Funny...he is seriously noticing the girls....trouble!!! ;)
On a serious note, we are already praying for our son to really know and love the Lord Jesus with all his heart and for his purity. We are also praying for the wife God may have out there for him.
So tonight, when he got back from AWANAS (his little Bible club) tonight, he mentions yet another girl that caught his attention:
Isaac: I played with Jessie tonight.
Us: Oh really, is he nice?
Isaac: No...Jessie is a girl.
Us: Oh, does she like trains?
Isaac: I don't know, but she sang her Bible verse tonight.
Us:Does she have a pretty voice?
Isaac: Yes.
Us: That's great.
Isaac:Yeah, but she likes Johnny (which is his best buddy who also likes the first girl mentioned in this story).
Us:Really? How do you know that she likes Johnny?
Isaac: Because she was talking to him a while ago.
The conversation went on after that where Isaac elaborated about how Jessie had on purple pants and cute bows in her hair and also noticed that his first love (the other girl in the love square) wore shoes with sparkles on them. With that, I figured that Isaac just might have attention to detail/what people wear, so I asked him, "Isaac, what did Johnny wear tonight?" After thinking about it for a moment, he replied, "Uh, I don't know." Funny...he is seriously noticing the girls....trouble!!! ;)
On a serious note, we are already praying for our son to really know and love the Lord Jesus with all his heart and for his purity. We are also praying for the wife God may have out there for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment