After spending the morning at a ladies' Bible study, I was so thankful to spend the morning with other mommies at a local farm. The weather couldn't have been better, and I always love a day where there is no mess to clean up at home. We had a picnic lunch, saw farm animals, ran through hay mazes, went on a tractor, played on a slide, and romped through the pumpkins. I LOVE the FALL. Since we have lived in the northwest, it is my FAVORITE season.
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
First Pumpkin Farm Day of the Season
After spending the morning at a ladies' Bible study, I was so thankful to spend the morning with other mommies at a local farm. The weather couldn't have been better, and I always love a day where there is no mess to clean up at home. We had a picnic lunch, saw farm animals, ran through hay mazes, went on a tractor, played on a slide, and romped through the pumpkins. I LOVE the FALL. Since we have lived in the northwest, it is my FAVORITE season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, love, love the fall! Almost as much as I love you!
Post a Comment