Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Food in the Hood

We spent the day in Hood River with the Springer cousins. It was one of those great days where we spent the day so enjoying ourselves that we forgot to get out the camera. The kids played so well together all day (with little to no intervention) that we moms even had a moment to talk and have coffee...WOW! The boys spent most of their time playing trains. Alora and Isaac had precious "big-kid" time full of imaginative and creative play while the babies took naps. Aunt Christina made a wonder, home-made, orange chicken that I would have eaten even more of if we didn't have to save any for uncle Steve! We had such a great day; God is so good to us!!!

1 comment:

The Somerville Four said...

Praise God for good friends! Blogs like these make me want to live closer. I looked at property in San Clemente today, and it's not much more than living in Valencia. This town is OUTSTANDING!!! I can't wait to show you guys around next June.