Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Those pictures are so great!! Christina looks beautiful! I love the "scenery" pic- looks like a postcard. Love you and miss you. xoxo
Oh, and P.S.- your parents are adorable.
I love the photo of Christina, Steve, and the kiddos. That is a KEEPER! I also love the photo of you and C. You are SUCH A FOX, Koren!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those pictures are so great!! Christina looks beautiful! I love the "scenery" pic- looks like a postcard. Love you and miss you. xoxo
Oh, and P.S.- your parents are adorable.
I love the photo of Christina, Steve, and the kiddos. That is a KEEPER! I also love the photo of you and C. You are SUCH A FOX, Koren!!!
Post a Comment