Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Time in Cali

Reading to Hayden about bugs.
Abigail and Trev playing in the kitchen together
The next generation of the "girls"--Abigail and Mikayla
How our kids have grown! They were just kids; now they are on the verge of being adults.
Mrs. Koren and Mrs. Som

Abigail had so much fun with her grandparents. She loved the pool and just being with them. What a blessing that she can still fly free until Jan. ;)
Yes, Abigail was sharing peanuts with Everett! Since Isaac is so allergic, this is the first (and one of the last for a long while) time she tried peanuts. She loved them, of course.

In addition to going to Palm Desert, I was able to spend some time with my Kim and Lindsay's kiddos and stay with the Somervilles. Abigail loved Trevor and had a sweet time playing with Mi-Kay-Kay's dolls. Abigail had a few precious days with Chris' parents and got to see baby Hannah's room when we went over to Emily and Eric White's for breakfast (thanks for the fantastic omelet and muffin). We were also able to see old students from our 3rd grade class. Seriously, these kids are now 15/going on 16...time flies! Our "class reunion" was fun and I LOVED spending a day with Tiff and the babies. We went to Santa Barbara and had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe. Our final day there, Tiff and I had a lunch, just the two of us, at Wolf Creek. Fabulous!

1 comment:

The Somerville Four said...

I cherish our time together!