Abigail kept saying, "Do Dat (do that)" while we were at the Burbank airport. I was wondering what in the world she was talking about...while she was saying it, she would make a funny face that looked like she was saying "O." After a while, I noticed the poster for the 3-D Toy Story across the parking lot. I realized that she saw the alien guy's face and wanted to "do that." It was so funny; every time she saw a poster, she'd make the face and laugh.
We had such a good time on our plane rides; she charmed the pants off of everyone she came in contact with. We had the best time together. I am so excited for more Mommy/daughter time!
3 comments:
What a joy to travel with A! You are SO blessed, Amber. Love you. Miss you.
We so enjoyed you and your Sassy Girl on your (too) short visit. Hayden told me today, out of the blue, that he missed Abigail... Maybe a little crush? xoxo
That is a hoot!
Post a Comment