We went to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm (which are about a week from being in bloom...of you are planning to go) today and Isaac said, "It smells like Home Depot." That's what you get when you don't have a yard...when your child goes to a place that smells like grass, flowers, bark and dirt, he can only recall the familiar smells of the Garden Center at Home Depot.
***In the picture, the muck on Isaac's nose is ashes from burnt wood that was in an old steam tractor. (I'll blog about more later).
5 comments:
I miss you!
What you can see if you click on the picture and look at it full size is that Isaac is licking up his own boogies. Like father, like son...
CUUUUUUUUTE picture!
...like Uncle Kevin...
Very Cute, I miss you guys already ....ummmmm maybe the Lord will move us to Portland, I can only pray!
Post a Comment