Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him." ~ Mark 16:6








After we went to church, we had Easter dinner at Amber's parents' house. The Springers made a WONDERFUL meal and Hanna and Papa made dessert. Gramma put on a great egg hunt, craft time and had fun little baskets for all of the little kids. Isaac was REALLY excited about finding eggs (as you can see from the picture). Abigail did a good job herself...if only she was walking. :)




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a Beautiful Family you are. I love you guys.

(what is the writing on the top?)

The Somerville Four said...

He is RISEN!!! I hope the message at your church was as POWERFUL as ours was yesterday. It was one of the messages that when you left you said to yourself, "I wish everyone on the planet could have heard that!" And it's true! I was challenged as a believer as I am sure those who had not given their lives to Christ were. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Eagle Crest. xoxo!

Henzie5 said...

I miss you guys and the Springers so much. Would have loved to be there with you guys. That would have been such a blast. I love the Happy Easter video. SO CUTE!

CornyCornKorens said...

Cute!