During Ladies' Bible Study on Tuesday mornings, we have been going through the book of Hebrews and really digging in to the truths about Jesus from the old testament and the new. During that time, Isaac has really enjoyed the children's program. Over the weeks, he has memorized 10 verses and a handful of songs. His most recited verse is John 14:6 (Jesus speaking), "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me."
I pray that God uses all these seeds to reveal to our son who He is and that Isaac would come to know Him as Savior and Lord at a young age. The kids performed for our brunch this morning. My boy is growing up!
What he's singing:
"Jump, jump, jump into the light, light, light.
Run, run, run away from what's not right.
Jump, jump, jump out of the dark, dark, dark.
Run to Jesus, give Him your heart."
It is very simple & childish, but it is so rich with truth. It is my prayer fr my children.
3 comments:
You should enroll him in jazzercize!
He IS growing up! So exciting to see and to know that God is preparing His heart at such a young age.
The cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the flapping hands.
Post a Comment