Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas song--from Amber & Chris
We wanted to sing you a little song for Christmas...
6 comments:
Amber looks like a high school choir girl, and Chris looks like the special boy in the choir that just lip-syncs. what a sweet couple.
love you both anyway. Merry Christmas to you.
xoxo
I love you, and I love your eye make up Koren! You guys always look SO beautiful!!!
You guys are too cute! Chris looks like he's in pain as he sings. :)
You guys are just so darned cute. Merry Christmas
You guys should consider doing a regular internet show. 2 or 3 minutes a week of your hilarious silliness...
I like the internet show idea. I would so tune in for that.
Post a Comment