Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just the norm...

I realize that most of the posts are filled with outings and events...so I wanted to post some normal "around the house" pictures of the Koren kiddos. Days are filled with art, toys, laundry, feeding, cleaning, potty, cleaning potty, laughing, crying, sleeping, wishing for sleeping...it's always an adventure...we never know what is in store. Just last night, we played "Go Fish" for the first time. It was a blast!



Isaac paints...we took off his shirt after he got paint on it,
so he decided to take off his pants and underwear too.


Abigail was happy after rolling from tummy to back (only the 2nd time ever)

She does say vowels, and "M" "B" and "D" sounds...all talk, no action

She LOVES her brother and thinks he's so funny.
He tries EVERYTHING to make her laugh. On the rare occasion he can't, he says "Mommy, I can't make Abigail laugh; Abigail's not laughing."

"Mommy, there's poop in Isaac's 'bewl-lee-' get it out u there. I need to poop out some oatmeal and get a gummy...TWO gummies!"

Isaac always talks about what is in his tummy that he already ate that he will now attempt to poop out...his reward is a gummie bear from Whole Foods...he always requests "two"...especially if his pop is "a big one."

No comments: