As I was looking through pictures, I realized that I had to go back and throw in some moments of our kiddos together. Our oldest doesn't flock to his sister, but he enjoys her sometimes. He likes when she smiles at him and always asks, "What's she saying, Mommy?" as she makes noises. I am excited, Lord willing, that they will be able to grow up together. I am so blessed to be their mommy. I prayed for years that God would bless me with kiddos, if it be His will for our family. I am so thankful His answer was "Yes!"
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The very first entry
As I was looking through pictures, I realized that I had to go back and throw in some moments of our kiddos together. Our oldest doesn't flock to his sister, but he enjoys her sometimes. He likes when she smiles at him and always asks, "What's she saying, Mommy?" as she makes noises. I am excited, Lord willing, that they will be able to grow up together. I am so blessed to be their mommy. I prayed for years that God would bless me with kiddos, if it be His will for our family. I am so thankful His answer was "Yes!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment