In the morning we went to the park with friends. The kids had more time playing (throwing and making a mess) with the bark than they actually had on the play structures. What a mess...but fun for them. My friend's kiddos kept getting bark in their sandals....note to self...closed-toed shoes when playing in bark. It was fun. Our baby had a play date with my friend's 2 week old son. They are so cute together...too bad there is no future for them...she's not into younger guys. It was nice getting to spend the morning with another mommy...even if our chatting is in the middle of chasing, feeding and pottying our kiddos.
Oh, our chubby little girl tired some cereal today....she took a few bites. The video is fun to watch. Shortly after the video, she almost barfed everywhere. She LOVES her milk though...as you can see. I'm not in a hurry to have her eat solids, but I wanted to see what she'd do. It was fun anyway.
1 comment:
I love the pic of us at Seaside! The boys look SO stately.
xoxo,
T
Post a Comment