Yesterday, another person said, "Chris looks just like..."
It happens so often, I had to write about it. A friend said Chris looks like her brother. Friends, acquaintances and even strangers have insisted he has looked like some very handsome guys. It has gotten so frequent, I couldn't not write about it. These are not few and far between...people repeat theses four guys as men Chris looks like.
I have to say, when Chris was told he looked like Russell Crowe, he was sporting the haircut similar to the one Crowe had in the Gladiator.
My favorite time was when we were on a plane flight. Chris was tan with his head shaved. One of the flight attendants nearly fell over when she thought he was David Beckham. She admitted to us later that she was starstruck and was laughing about it with us later...thinking Beckham would fly Southwest in the back of the plane with his kiddos...
The most recent guys he gets told he looks like are Chris Powell (from Extreme Makeover, Body) and Bradley Cooper (an actor who just got recognized for being so good looking).
I guess I better not be in my Old Navy t-shirt and jeans with my hair in a ponytail too often...it will throw off his celebrity status. :)




1 comment:
Fun! Of course, I think he looks most like Chris Powell. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment