Monday, June 18, 2012

SO HAPPY!!!

I cannot put into words what a joy it is to love and serve Jesus, who died to save me. It is an honor that overwhelms me when I stop to take it in.

Beyond that I am SO HAPPY to walk this journey in life holding hands with the man I was made to fit together with perfectly. It has been a tough road at times...but we have the same goal in sight and are in it together. I cannot imagine my life any other way. I am so in love with my husband and am thankful to have been joined in marriage for 12 years. Dancing in the mine fields and sailing in the storms. All the hard work has been more than worth it. I think he is even more handsome and amazing than when I first said, "I do!"



No comments: