Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 37th Birthday, Chris!!!

My husband turns 37 today.

Yesterday, he drove 12 hours home from a vacation where he spoiled me with the amount of fun and relaxing time he let me have. Today he is back at work! He is AMAZING!!!

Chris is my "Super Man!"
He does dishes, vaccuums, leads our kids in Bible time, wrestles, give back rubs/scratches, lifts heavy things, and opens jars. He serves me with joy, humility and love. He is a fun and firm dad. A loyal and loving husband. A diligent and hardworking employee. A teachable and servant-leader in our home. A dedicated and consistant brother and son. A thankful, easygoing, godly, hospitable, and strong man.
He has always been thankful for whatever he has been given

I am thankful for the 37 years God has given Chris on this earth and especially happy to have spent the last 14 of which together!

29 years ago today...

1 comment:

Tiffany H Somerville said...

Such a beautiful post for Koren! I love it, and I love your love for him.