Monday, April 11, 2011

Lead Me to the Cross

I just had to post this video of Abigail singing Lead Me to the Cross. She looks like she is doing a bit of a Stevie Wonder impression as well. She has passion, that's for sure!

7 comments:

Arsenault Family said...

Both my kids love this song too. Anna closes her eyes and dramatically rocks back and forth.

Kara Chupp said...

Love this video...cracking up. I love when she closes her eyes and sings... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Kara suggested I read your blog about Peanut allergies. My daughter has a server peanut allegy and reading your post really helped me.

jaimegomes said...

Okay, I've watched this way too many times now! That girl of yours cracks me up! She's so cute. It makes me smile every time.

CornyCornKorens said...

Megan, my heart goes out to you. If you are local, we can totally get together. I am so glad the Lord has used us to encourage you.

*As a side note, I ordered one of those fun cute bracelets I put a link to. My son loves it! He thinks it's cool and shows it to everyone. IT WORKED TODAY at a neighbor's house. She was making a snack for the boys and, because of it, knew not to make PB & J!!! Hurray.

lifeisgoodinthehood said...

Broadway here she comes....

The Somerville Four said...

This is little Tiffany. I LOVED to sing and had no inhibitions as a child. We are counting the days till June!!!