Isaac had his first tennis lesson today. It was great to see a bunch of 3 year old learn how not to hit each other with their rackets. I got that part on video. The rest was hands on with the parents. Isaac learned how to hold the racket, swing at a ball on the floor, keep a balloon in the air using his racket, and "high-five" a ball back over the net to me with his racket. It was cute (and a lot of work because I was trying to keep Abigail entertained and out of harms way while doing all these activities with Isaac).
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst...welling up to eternal life." John 4:13,14
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Isaac--Future Federer???
Isaac had his first tennis lesson today. It was great to see a bunch of 3 year old learn how not to hit each other with their rackets. I got that part on video. The rest was hands on with the parents. Isaac learned how to hold the racket, swing at a ball on the floor, keep a balloon in the air using his racket, and "high-five" a ball back over the net to me with his racket. It was cute (and a lot of work because I was trying to keep Abigail entertained and out of harms way while doing all these activities with Isaac).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! I hope he ends up loving it. Give him a kiss for me!
I did notice you left out a very important week in your blog, just skipped right over it! I am assuming it is due to your busy schedule!:)
SO great! And I can't wait till L and I can actually rally the ball back and forth. Who knows maybe Everett will get there first. Love you!
Carver...Put it on FB. :)
I'll add AL trip as soon as i can.
XOXO
Post a Comment