Isaac's kindergarten teacher from last year has entrusted us with caring for her precious gifts, Ellie (4) and Ben (1). The girls have creative play with princesses and pretending to be puppies (Ellie's favorite). I get a bit of a baby fix with Benny, who is a snuggler. Abigail is learning to share all she has and I am learning to manage my time even more efficiently. We are all growing. I pray this year we are able to be a light to their family and they would see our love for Jesus as we love them and live before them.
![]() |
| Abigail being a "big sister" pushing Ben on the swing |
![]() |
| Feeding ducks |
![]() |
| Camping out in the back yard |
![]() |
| Princess tea lunch |
![]() |
| Ballet class together |
![]() |
| Who knew tractor tires could be so fun?! |
![]() |
| Ben loved this chicken |
![]() |
| Hay maze |
![]() |
| "Drivin' my tractor down the bumpy road" by Steve Songs |
![]() |
| Digging for potatoes |















No comments:
Post a Comment