 |
| Even the boy in the background likes Abigail's excited face. |
For the first time I can remember, we planned something big...just for Abigail. She is so easy going and doesn't have very many things she is passionate about, so we don't really do "special" things for her. Her brother, on the other hand, has a lot of passions we have entertained over the year. This time, we encouraged Abigail's new love for dolphins with a trip to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Even though she really wanted to see Winter, the dolphin with the fake tale, in Florida, she was happy to see these dolphins.
Chris singing "I'm a little teapot..." in the show. He volunteered in front of the crowd of 100s to impress his daughter...it worked (even though she was a little jealous that she didn't get to he in the show herself).
 |
| Chris got splashed by the dolphins after he sang |
 |
| Chris petting the dolphin (he loved it...even more than he expected) |
 |
| "Hi Abigail!" |
1 comment:
Wow. That does look like fun! I like her little "surprised" face :)
Post a Comment