Sunday, March 11, 2012

Isaac's Lunch Prayer

"God, even though it is warm and sunny and beautiful in California, I praise you that I can still thank you for the rain...because at least it can keep Oregon green. And thank you for all the other stuff you give us. Amen."

I really think Isaac has elevated California, in his mind, to the glory of the Garden of Eden. Well, at least he is learning to praise God in the "storms" of life.  :)

Weather this week here:

Tonight Mar 11 Mon 12 Tue 13 Wed 14 Thu 15 Fri 16 Sat 17 Sun 18 Mon 19 Tue 20
Showers / Wind Rain / Wind Rain / Snow Showers / Wind Rain Rain Rain Few Showers Partly Cloudy Rain / Snow Showers Showers
Showers / Wind Rain / Wind Rain / Snow Showers / Wind Rain Rain Rain Few Showers Partly Cloudy Rain / Snow Showers Showers             
-- High 46° 43° 45° 48° 47° 49° 49° 49° 51°           



So Cal weather this week:
Sunny and low to mid 60s, 0-10% chance of rain.

1 comment:

Meritous said...

California: A nice place to visit...