Eph 5:20
Tonight we made leaves with Daddy and talked about all the things we are thankful to God for. It was such a sweet time. Some of the things on the list were God, hope, forgiveness, Daddy's job, eyes, hands, a cozy bed, noodles, our marriage, family, friends, our health, birthday parties, princesses, balloons (which Daddy brought home from one of his signs for work...we are helping the environment by reusing them before he pops them and throws them away), the sun, and smelly pens (which the kids were using to color with).
I love the fall i
The night was topped off by wrestling, a game of hide & go seek in the dark with flashlights, snuggle time with the newly checked out pile of books from the library (I hear Daddy reading the Beagle book right now...as Isaac keeps interjecting to explain the differences between them and Chihuahuas). God has given me such a WONDERFUL family! Help me not forget how blessed I am. Lord, please help me not to take them for granted or forget to be thankful for my fantastic life.
1 comment:
I love the pictures of your fall and Thanksgiving festivities! What a beautiful mother, wife and homemaker you are! I love you!
Post a Comment