***Pictures: Abigail asked us to take a picture of her on Sunday before church and loved her "strawberry shoes" and tights.
So my sweet girl who is now two is so charming. She LOVES to sing and learns a new song nearly every time one is played for her.
When we ask her, "Who is the cutest girl in the world?" Her reply is, "Abigail, Princess Abigail!"
When Gramma asks her what all the animal say (cat-meow, cow-moo, etc) than asks, "What does Abigail say?" Her reply is, "I love Gramma!" (she just added, "I love Mama too" when I asked her).
She loves to dance and is still so good at turning on the charm. Her little voice can go up two octaves and ask, "Hold me Papa...PLEEEEEEASE."
Most used phases: "Abigail do that...self!" "Have it (while pointing at something)," "I don't knoooow," "Uh huh," and whatever he brother says the most. It she thinks she looks cute when I dress her in the morning, she'll say, "Show Daddy" (or "Take picture!" if she really likes her outfit).
She is so fun!
First video: Abigail sings ABC/ Second video: Too shy to sing, but such a cute smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment