
May the healing begin. Oral surgery was at 11:20 on Thursday. Chris was proud of me because (even though I was already medicated and a bit out of it), I negotiated the price down (or portion out-of-pocket) from $1692 to $1256. Because they were willing to come down, we opted for getting all 4 done at once (rather than doing two this year and two next year. We are trying to follow all instructions carefully and pray that I heal well and quickly. ***This is the least talkative I have been in my life; thankfully I can still type a bit.
Just took more meds...gonna go rest.
A little note on "Wisdom" for the day (obviously not the teeth):
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.
Psalm 111:10
2 comments:
A woman after my own heart! The dealmaker!!! I am so proud of you, Koren. I love you with all my heart. You will rest. I will rest. And with God's grace, by the middle of next week, we will be almost fully healed. Love you.
Girl!! I didn't know you were doing this!!! Hope you're sleeping okay and feeling better. xoxoxo
Post a Comment