Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our First Snow of 09



We ran outside as soon as we saw the snow falling. It was so unexpected...very exciting! The fuzzy picture I Isaac is him laughing and saying that he had snow in his eyeball. We made a huge snowman at the park and Isaac had a snowball fight with Mom. It ended very quickly because both kids said they were "frozen." We came home, put on cozy clothes/slippers and warmed up by the fire (Isaac couldn't get close enough to the fire). I LOVE the seasons here in the northwest!

2 comments:

The Somerville Four said...

What a TREAT! Have I told you what a great mommy you are? Cozy clothes and slippers accompanied by roaring fire and a movie!

Henzie5 said...

Wish we were there with you guys to build a snowman and have a snowball fight. Blake must have asked numerous times where the snow was on Christmas morning. Not sure why, but he just couldn't fathom that it was Christmas morning and NO SNOW! Funny, huh? I love you!