Monday, March 14, 2011

"Great job, Chris!!!"


I just had to post this letter sent by some homeowners who just closed on a home that Chris sold to them. He gets many of these, but this one choked me up a little. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed Chris with a job he loves, that he's good at, that allows him to meet and serve so many nice people, and that he is noticed for how much he gives. I see it; I am glad others see it too.


To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to describe our home buying experience at Arbor Vista and to give rave reviews for the realtor at this site, Chris Korenthal. My fiancé, Keith, and I first met Chris in May, 2010. We had looked at a lot of houses prior to this and were looking at some new builds by Centex in Hillsboro. We both thought Chris was knowledgeable, personable and sincere.

We had so many questions and we were constantly impressed by the knowledge Chris had. Most of the time when we had a question, Chris would know the answer. When he didn’t know the answer he would find it and get back to us immediately. We might not have made an offer if he hadn’t told us that we could make it contingent on approval of our finances since this was our first time buying a house. He let us know the timeline of the build and when we could expect things to happen. We would often ask his opinion on decisions we had to make and he was honest, which we found extremely valuable.

We were both impressed by Chris’s passion for Arbor Homes. When he talked about the energy efficiency that our home came with or the quality of the materials that surpassed state code or the excellence of the Arbor staff, from designers to contractors, we could feel his sincerity. The fact that he lives in an Arbor Home speaks to the belief he has in the Arbor brand.

Chris’s ability to convey Arbor’s vision was great. Because there was no model house for us to look at, our only way to understand the final product was to listen to Chris’s description. The lot he showed us was plain dirt but when he walked it with us, he made us see the tranquil backyard, the western light that would come through the master bedroom, and the beautiful view. Now, eight months later, Chris’s vision has been transformed into our house and it’s everything we were promised.

We could not have asked for a greater home-buying experience, especially considering that this was our first. We’ve spent so much time with Chris and his family we now consider them our friends. The success of Arbor Vista is no surprise to us as Chris is truly a fantastic representative for Arbor Homes and he should be commended for his abilities.

Sincerely,

Keith and Sherie

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you have a job that you enjoy, Chris. It's truly a blessing. Keep up the good work. :)

Becky said...

I would write a glowing review about you too Amber... but it would be too long ;) You're doing a great job as a wife, mom and friend as well. I would say you are very knowledgeable and kind. Sweet and thoughtful and very hard working. I'm sure if you were still on the "other" job, you would have the same sorts of letters written about you as well. Love ya!

steven said...

Wow!! I am so glad Chris was recognized; great job Chris!!

Kara Chupp said...

I love people like that...who take the time to write out their thanks for someone who works hard and does a good job!

CarlnRose said...

So neat to read

TJ & Cheryl said...

Way to go Chris! And way to go Amber for braggin' a bit! :D

The Somerville Four said...

How wonderful is that?! And how rewarding for Koren to receive such a stellar evaluation...from the people that mean the most--his clients.

Kudos from here to the moon!!